I. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Unless otherwise indicated, Ircsalessolutions.com and all of its content, including but not limited to all text, images, graphics, logs, service marks, trademarks, copyrighted material, and other content of any kind, are the sole property of IRC. All rights reserved. The foregoing may not be used without prior written consent of IRC. Where expressly indicated, all other trademarks, product names, and company names and logos appearing on Ircsalessolutions.com are the property of their respective owners.
User acknowledges that Ircsalessolutions.com contains information, data, software, photographs, graphs, videos, typefaces, graphics, music, sounds and other material (collectively, Content) that are protected by copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights, and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or hereinafter developed. All Content is copyrighted as a collective work under the U.S. copyright laws, and Ircsalessolutions.com owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of such Content. User may not modify, remove, delete, augment, add to, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part. If no specific restrictions are displayed, Users may make copies of select portions of the Content, provided that the copies are made only for User’s personal use and that User maintains any notices contained in the Content, such as all copyright notices, trademark legends, or other proprietary rights notices. Except as provided in the preceding sentence or as permitted by the fair use privilege under the U.S. copyright laws (see, e.g., 17 U.S.C.A. Section 107), User may not upload, post, reproduce, or distribute in any way Content protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, without obtaining permission of the owner of the copyright or other proprietary right.
This policy encompasses all marks, trademarks, and service marks, in word and/or logo form, registered or unregistered, and any other graphic, content, text, concept, image, or other Content, whether registered or unregistered. This policy is not limited to Content that is registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office, U.S. Copyright Office, or any state registration. All Content must be used according to certain legal requirements. If these requirements are not met, the Content may be endangered or lost. One of these requirements is for the Content owner (in this case, IRC) to maintain standards for using its Content, and to enforce acceptable use of the Content by taking action against any person(s) that violate those standards.
Trademark law is mainly a way to protect the public, rather than the trademark holder. This means that uses of trademarks (whether registered or unregistered) that confuse consumers, meaning anyone who may use IRC’s services, programs, software, courses, or other content, are not permitted by law. As the owner of trademarks, we must be sure the marks are used properly so the public is not confused. When a trademark no longer represents a certain level of quality to the public, or no longer indicates that we are the source of the products that bear the trademark, the trademark loses its value. This policy describes the uses generally approved by IRC for its Content. However, if you violate this policy, or otherwise take actions that may compromise the goodwill or Content, or expose IRC to liability, IRC may require you to cease all use of any Content, regardless of the uses allowed in this policy.
The Content may not be used:
- to refer to any other goods or services not directly supplied and supported by IRC; or
- in a way that is misleading or may imply association of unrelated goods, services, or other resources within IRC’s content.
A. Uses That Do Not Require Approval. Trademarks are subject to “nominative use rules” that allow use of trademarks to name the trademarked entity in a way that is minimal and does not imply a sponsorship relationship with the trademark holder. We recommend that you contact IRC if you have any doubts about your intended use of the Intellectual Property.
B. Uses That Always Require Approval. Any commercial use of the Intellectual Property in product or company names, website URLs or domain names must be approved first by IRC. Some uses that are overly broad or confusing as to whether your product, good, service, or organization is affiliated with or sponsored by IRC will be refused. Any use of a derived (modified) logo for any commercial purpose must also be approved first by IRC. We will generally be unable to do this, because of the confusion it may cause.
C. Use, Linking, and Reproduction of Content. There are several ways you may acceptably use our content.
- Linking Permission. When linking to our content, you may post our headline (or one of your choosing) and a brief, two- to three-sentence description of the content on your website and then link directly out of the content on our website. Or you may use a contextual link (such as “See this article on ircsalessolutions.com”) to allow your visitors to access our content.
- Personal, Noncommercial Use. You may download, reformat and print a limited amount of Ircsalessolutions.com content for your personal, noncommercial use. You may also include excerpts or limited portions of our content in printed memos, reports and presentations. We ask only that you attribute this information to us by including this statement: “Copyright [copyright year], Ircsalessolutions.com. All rights reserved. Reprinted with permission from Ircsalessolutions.com”
- Reprinting Our Website Content on Your Website. Our Website hosts content that we create. All material published on our website is protected by our copyrights or trademarks. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display or in any way exploit any of the materials or content on our Web site in whole or in part without our express permission. If you would like to request permission to use or reprint any of the content on our website, either online or in a print format, please send us an email at [email@example.com]. If we grant reprint permission, all content must be reproduced in its entirety, unedited, and accompanied by the following copyright/reprint statement: “Copyright [copyright year], IRCSalesSolutions.com. All rights reserved. Reprinted with permission from IRCSalesSolutions.com.”
- Using Our Content Feeds on Your Website. You may also place Ircsalessolutions.com headlines on your own website by using our RSS (Really Simple Syndication) feeds, subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- Reprinting Our Content Online. We allow any company that has been mentioned in material on Ircsalessolutions.com to post the entirety of that material on their website. If you choose to do that, please observe all relevant copyright laws by posting the following copyright/reprinted statement at the end of the article as it appears on your Web site: “Copyright [copyright year], Ircsalessolutions.com. All rights reserved. Reprinted with permission from Ircsalessolutions.com.”
- Reprinting Our Content In Print. If you are interest in republishing any content from this website in a print format, such as in a book, magazine or newsletter, please send us an email at [firstname.lastname@example.org] for reprint permission. You are not allowed to reprint any articles or other content from this website in a print format without our permission. If you are looking for multiple hard-copy reprints or e-prints (an exact reprint in electronic format) of content on our website, please contact [email@example.com] to obtain a free quote.
D. Distribution/Uploading of Third-Party Content. Except as set forth in herein, User may upload to or otherwise distribute on Ircsalessolutions.com only Content that is not subject to any copyright or other proprietary rights protection (collectively, Public Content), or Content in which the author has given express authorization for distribution on the World Wide Web. Any copyrighted or other proprietary Content distributed with the consent of a copyright owner should contain a phase such as “Copyright, owned by [IRC Sales Solutions]; used by permission.” The unauthorized submission or distribution of copyrighted or other proprietary Content is illegal and could subject the User to criminal prosecution as well as personal liability for damages in a civil suit. User will be liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights or proprietary rights, or from any other harm arising from such submission. Neither Ircsalessolutions.com, nor its affiliates, nor any of their officers, directors, employees, agents, Providers, or the like, will be liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights or proprietary rights, or from any other harm arising from such User submission. In compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Users and other persons can report an infringement to Ircsalessolutions.com at the following E-mail address: [firstname.lastname@example.org]. By submitting Content to any User submit areas, including without limitation any product reviews or participation in any chat rooms, user automatically grants, or warrants, that the owner of such Content has expressly granted .com the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive right and license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, sublicense, copy and distribute the Content in whole or in part worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such Content. User also permits any other User to access, store, or reproduce the Content for that User’s personal use. Subject to this grant, the owner of Content placed on .com retains any and all rights which may exist in such Content.
E. Third-Party Content. Ircsalessolutions.com is not a publisher of Content supplied by third parties or Users. Ircsalessolutions.com has no more editorial control over such Content than does a public library or newsstand. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information that constitutes part of Content expressed or made available by third parties, including Providers or any other User of .com, are those of the respective authors or distributors and not of .com or its affiliates or any of their officers, directors, employees or agents. Neither Ircsalessolutions.com nor its affiliates, nor any of their officers, directors, employees or agents, nor any third party, including any Provider, or any other User of Ircsalessolutions.com, guarantees the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any Content, nor its merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. In many instances, the Content available through .com represents the opinions and judgments of the respective Provider, or User not under contract with .com. .com neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made on Ircsalessolutions.com by anyone other than authorized Ircsalessolutions.com employees. Under no circumstances shall Ircsalessolutions.com, or its affiliates, or any of their officers, directors, employees or agents be liable for any loss, damage or harm caused by User’s reliance on information obtained through Ircsalessolutions.com. It is the responsibility of User to evaluate the information, opinion, advice, or other Content available through Ircsalessolutions.com.
F. Export. The United States export control laws regulate the export and reexport of technology originating in the United States. This includes the electronic transmission of information and software to foreign countries and to certain foreign nationals. User agrees to abide by these laws and their regulations—including but not limited to the Export Administration Act and the Arms Export Control Act and not to transfer, by electronic transmission or otherwise, any Content derived from Ircsalessolutions.com to either a foreign national or a foreign destination in violation of such laws.
II. PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES
You may not access or use Ircsalessolutions.com for any purpose other than that for which IRC makes Ircsalessolutions.com available. Ircsalessolutions.com may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically approved by IRC. As a user of Ircsalessolutions.com, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from Ircsalessolutions.com to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without IRC’s written permission.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of Ircsalessolutions.com.
- Engage in unauthorized framing or linking to Ircsalessolutions.com.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead IRC or others, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive or personal information, such as login credentials or account information.
- Engage in any automated use of Ircsalessolutions.com, including scraping or using any data-mining techniques, robots or similar data-gathering and extraction tools or methods.
- Use Ircsalessolutions.com as part of any effort to compete with IRC or otherwise use Ircsalessolutions.com and/or its Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse-engineer any of the software or Content comprising or in any way part of Ircsalessolutions.com.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of Ircsalessolutions.com designed to prevent or restrict access to any portion of Ircsalessolutions.com.
- Delete the copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Upload or transmit viruses, Trojan horses, or other material that interferes with the use, features, function, or operation of Ircsalessolutions.com.
III. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
User expressly agrees that use of Ircsalessolutions.com is at User’s sole risk. Neither Ircsalessolutions.com nor its owners or any officers, directors, or employees, agents, third-party content providers, merchants, sponsors, licensors (collectively, Providers), or the like, warrant that Ircsalessolutions.com will be uninterrupted or error free, nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of Ircsalessolutions.com, or as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information content, service, or merchandise provided through Ircsalessolutions.com.
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY .COM ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. IRCSALESSOLUTIONS.COM MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE, THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS, INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, .COM DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IRC AND/OR IRCSALESSOLUTIONS.COM WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. NO ORAL ADVICE OR WRITTEN INFORMATION GIVEN BY IRC OR IRCSALESSOLUTIONS.COM NOR ITS AFFILIATES, NOR ANY OF THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PROVIDERS, OR THE LIKE, SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY; NOR SHALL USER RELY ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR ADVICE.
Under no circumstance shall Ircsalessolutions.com or any other party involved in creating, producing, or distributing Ircsalessolutions.com be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of or inability to use Ircsalessolutions.com, including but not limited to reliance by User on any information obtained from IR.com or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or email, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission, or any failure of performance, whether or not resulting from acts of God, communications failure, theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to Ircsalessolutions.com’s records, programs or services. User hereby acknowledges that this paragraph shall apply to all content, merchandise, and services available through Ircsalessolutions.com. Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
User agrees to use Ircsalessolutions.com only for lawful purposes. User is prohibited from posting on or transmitting through Ircsalessolutions.com any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including but not limited to any material that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law. If Ircsalessolutions.com is notified of allegedly infringing, defamatory, damaging, illegal or offensive content provided by User (e.g., through an online review or chat room), Ircsalessolutions.com may investigate the allegation and determine in its sole discretion whether to remove or request the removal of such Content from Ircsalessolutions.com. Ircsalessolutions.com may disclose any Content or electronic communication of any kind: (i) to satisfy any law, regulation or government request; (ii) if such disclosure is necessary or appropriate to operate Ircsalessolutions.com; or (iii) to protect the rights or property of Ircsalessolutions.com, its Users or Providers. Ircsalessolutions.com reserves the right to prohibit conduct, communication, or Content that it deems in its sole discretion to be harmful to individual Users, Ircsalessolutions.com, the communities that make up Ircsalessolutions.com, or any rights of Ircsalessolutions.com or any third party, or to violate any applicable law. Notwithstanding the foregoing, neither Ircsalessolutions.com nor its Providers can ensure prompt removal of questionable Content after online posting. Accordingly, neither Ircsalessolutions.com, nor its affiliates, nor any of their officers, directors, employees or agents, nor Providers shall assume liability for any action or inaction with respect to conduct, communication, or Content on Ircsalessolutions.com.
Notice to California Residents: Under California Law, California residents have the right to request in writing from businesses with whom they have an established business relationship, (1) a list of the categories of information, such as name, address, E-mail address, and the type of services provided to the customer, that a business has disclosed to third parties (including affiliates that are separate legal entities) during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes, and (2) the names and addresses of all such third parties. To request the above information, please write to us with a reference to California Disclosure Information at: [30665 Northwestern Highway, Suite 200, Farmington Hills, MI 48334].
Minors—as defined by the laws of your jurisdiction—are prohibited from using this site. We do not knowingly collect information from any minor.
Ircsalessolutions.com may terminate User’s access, or suspend User’s access to all or part of Ircsalessolutions.com, without notice, for any conduct that Ircsalessolutions.com, in its sole discretion, believes is in violation of any applicable law or is harmful to the interests of another User, a third party Provider, a service provider, or Ircsalessolutions.com.
VI. USAGE BY CHILDREN UNDER 13
VII. APPLICABLE LAW
This site is created and controlled by Ircsalessolutions.com in the State of Michigan. As such, the laws of the State of Michigan will govern the disclaimers, terms and conditions, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. Ircsalessolutions.com reserves the right to make changes to its site and these disclaimers, terms and conditions at any time. User hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consents to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Michigan, and of the United States of America located in the State of Michigan for any litigation arising out of or relating to use of or purchase made through Ircsalessolutions.com (and agrees not to commence any litigation relating thereto except in such courts), waives any objection to the laying of venue of any such litigation in the courts of the State of Michigan, and agrees not to plead or claim in any court of the State of Michigan that such litigation brought therein has been brought in an inconvenient forum.